View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 06:22 PM
MrGoodtunes
Halfway to VIP Status

MrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: task manager on left (after reset)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjrey View Post
...drop down is moved over to the right all the way, convering the START menu...
PJ, you're making me disslecksic! I guess you wrote "right" but mean "left" as in the subject header? If so, this has not happened to me, and the task menu is usually the first thing I tap after a soft reset, because of wanting to see where the percentage of program memory went down to, as well as to close ActiveSync and see if 1 more percent becomes available. I'm running an early grab of the leaked Sprint upgrade ROM, but without allowing Sprint customizations. Maybe you could try it that way, you have to be quick on the soft reset button 'cuz it doesn't really give you the full 3 seconds that the pop-up claims. Any Sprint customizations you actually want can still be installed by using their CABs, in \Windows\ folder.