View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 08:58 PM
jdume
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MazZziKa View Post
how can i go to next page .. by clicking the icon of the page .. when i click the icon it give me a menu
</div>
What menu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by russhigg View Post
THAT WOULD HELP
This theme is for some what expeirenced people, if its your first time you need to play and figuire it out, I will try to polish up the instructions as soon as I can. Sorry about your troubles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh2Death View Post
can anyone upload a youtube vid to show us how this theme works. im interrested but yet and still all a bit curious.
I don't have time to show you guys a video of how Its suppose to look and act but wouldn't mind if someone wants to do it, and send it to me and I'll post it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post
is is my first time using wisbar and i must say that im impressed

just a couple of things i need help with to get it perfect.....

how do i add the music and weather plugins to the theme??? i installed the app, now i need them to appear in the apropriate page

where do i remap the icons on the theme (internet browser, all contacts, etc.) and bottom task bar options??? i always get the error that the app is not found

thanx for your time and effort
I'll have instructions for this soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmltnjrmy7 View Post
my question is! Will there be cab for us to use for a simple install?
Yes as soon as I have time, been tring to help all of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adler View Post
No I knew about the contacts issue, lets say I am at the home page and I would like to tap the contacts tab, nothing happens and it's the same thing with the rest of the bottom icons, weird I say since nobody else seems to have the problem. I have a Herald btw.
That is weird Did you try to reinstall?
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE