View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 03:37 PM
jdume
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pana1 View Post
im having the same problem i had with v1 of this..when i tap on the blank screen to pull up the diamond theme the only thing available is the default portrait and no option for diamond theme..even when i find it on my storage card and click on it to import to the installed desktop themes screen it says it doesnt contain a valid theme file..wtf.is up??
The theme is not on the storage card, just the images the theme uses, on your device go to programs,lakeridge,wisebaradvanceddesktop,themes and its in there. What device do you have?
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE