View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 02:43 AM
99accordv6
Almost a VIP

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownme24 View Post
hey when in the second paragraph , after u put the wad2 and wa3 and it says extract, where did u extract from?
This is what I pmed you about and to make my PM a little easier to read ..

1 - Using Activesync [when your phone is connected to your computer with a usb cable] copy the WA3 and WAD CAB Files into your PPC My Documents folder on your PC Desktop ...
2 - Wait for Activesync to sync your phone and pc
3 - Go to File Explorer > My Documents > Click on the WA3 cab file first and install it
4 - Go back to File Explorer > My Documents > Click on WAD cab files and install it
5 - Go to your PC Desktop and open up the HTC_TOUCH_DIAMOND_v2.Zip and now click and drag Lakeridge into your PPC My Documents folder ..
6 - Wait for Activesync to sync your phone and pc
7 - Now go back to your PC Desktop and click and drag HTC Touch Diamond Images into your PPC My Documents folder
8 - Wait for Activesync to sync your phone and pc
9 - When the AcSync is done go into File Explorer > My Documents > Tap and Highlight HTC Touch Diamond Images and then tap on CUT ...
10 - Hit up on the bottom left of your PPC and then go into your Storage Card ... Hit Menu at the bottom left and then hit PASTE ..
11 - Wait for the millions of files to paste into your storage card ..

Thats the EXTRACTION part that JDume was talking about ..

The step I didnt follow was moving the folders into Program Files ..

I hope that helps you out ..

-Tony

I <3 Android
This post has been thanked 2 times.