PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

latinsbest is keeping up the good worklatinsbest is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mini Opera Tweak Inquiry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdx77 View Post
There are signed versions of Opera Mini that you can download directly from Opera (mini.opera.com)... I use the mutiple certificates one with no problems, and it no longer asks if it can use the internet.

(that's actually one of the newer features of Opera Mini 4.1, is that they have signed versions to download)

Edit: on my mogul (not sure if it's like that for everyone) when I goto mini.opera.com from PIE you have to click on If this version fails to install or you like to install a previous version, please click here.... once there you have options to download Opera Mini Mutiple certificates (works best for me), Verisign certicate, Thawte certifcate.
I used your suggestion and it worked perfect I have an HTC touch Sprint and I click on the first option the Multiple certificates one and now I was added the option to allow the program net access and not to be asked again... So my issue has been resolved... Thanks!