View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 05:21 PM
rolandroland
Regular 'Geeker

rolandroland is keeping up the good workrolandroland is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Warning to VZW xv9600 users using ghetto rom

If you go to 713 or 715 it kills your MMS, the only way to get it back is to go back to 700 (or Alltell in how-to post). I've tried going to 713/715 with and without customization and either way MMS dies (disappears, not even listed under messaging). Stay clear of thsoe two releases until it is addressed.

Edit: Opps on the subject, i meant 6900

Updated: Ghetto's roms are awesome, I love them and plan to continue to use them as after trying a few others I think they have the best group of apps. However as a caution to Verizon users who want to continue to use MMS do not upgrade to 713 or 715 as it will no longer work. So until someone beats his 700 or he relases a new one with MMS for Verizon I'll stick with 700. Of course this is just the opinion of someone who has been at this a week so take it with a grain of salt and nothing I said should be taken personally as I would never insult the work of someone else which I am incapable of doing myself.

Thanks to all the rom makers on this forum for making my life easy! Maybe one day I'll figure it out for myself.

Last edited by rolandroland; 06-25-2008 at 09:55 PM.