View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 06:12 PM
fixxxer2012
#1 troll!
Threadstarter

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: question about my HTC Touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedone View Post
As to the flashing part, Im still a junior member, I cant remeber how to do that. But backup your data on your PC... Your touch shouldve come with a disk to download that will allow you to sync your device through Activesync. I suggest backing up all your contacts, files, and any program tat you dont want to hunt for again. You will lose all your customizations, but its nothing but a thing to get them back again... And Im pretty sure the 6.1 is called Silverlight, so click the link on there with the Microsoft Silverlight on it. Hoped this helps. And remeber, anytime you find something useful, always thank the member that assisted you

thanks, but 6.1 isn't silverlight. silverlight is a plugin for windows on a pc. ive read windows mobile 6.1 is not officially released as of yet. so i guess ill have to wait unless i decide to install a pre-release. not too sure if im willing to loose all of my customizations, it took me 2 days to it.