PPCGeeks Regular

Flakmunkey is keeping up the good workFlakmunkey is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Flakmunkey
Re: question about my HTC Touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
okay i see its available for my touch, but where do you download it on that page ? also you say backup and flash my rom ? how do you do that ? im sorta new to this. also will i loose all of my customizations i did ?

As to the flashing part, Im still a junior member, I cant remeber how to do that. But backup your data on your PC... Your touch shouldve come with a disk to download that will allow you to sync your device through Activesync. I suggest backing up all your contacts, files, and any program tat you dont want to hunt for again. You will lose all your customizations, but its nothing but a thing to get them back again... And Im pretty sure the 6.1 is called Silverlight, so click the link on there with the Microsoft Silverlight on it. Hoped this helps. And remeber, anytime you find something useful, always thank the member that assisted you