View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 08:53 PM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: If I flash a custom ROM???

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
No, the new custom roms will usually include a radio and a rom. If you flash the update in 2057 or 2009, it will overwrite any custom rom you have put on your device.

Depends on the chef, they may take out sprinttv or the music store if it conflicts with something they have added or just didn't want it in their rom. Check out the app list in the first page of each rom thread. Me, I rip out sprinttv, their cabs, and that htc home program when I first get a rom...

Pros: More software, chefs usually tweak the rom and make it run faster, work out bugs. There are more user friendly programs in a custom rom. If you don't like one rom, try another.
Cons: You are reliant on the chef to fix problems. Sprint will void your warranty if they find out you have flashed a custom rom. I have seen this too...

Yeah, Just DO IT! Have on hand the latest sprint oem rom, you can always flash that to fix any real problems or issues that come up. (and has saved my behind several times....)

Have a great day!
all questions answered by this dude. cool.
This post has been thanked 1 times.