View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 01:57 PM
jakdillard
The Trend Setter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Original OEM BELL WM6.1 Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbueh View Post
why would you label it a kaiser then??? DUH. And that link is no good. takes me no where. Before you say duh to someone you should make sure it even works,...so duh to you jakdillard.... really try to be more efficient before you say duh.
DUH !!!!!!! How old is this thread ?????? How far behind are you ??????? Get with the times man ..........