View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 11:57 AM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardoc64 View Post
Same here. I have looked and seen that this seems to be a random error, but nothing I seem to try from all the suggestions has worked. I have tried stripping the build to the very basics and it still fails.
the mysterious g'reloc error....
Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
You're probably not missing anything. You had a build error, and there's no telling what all is not right as a result (depends on where the error occurred and what you have selected). I don't know what causes the G'Reloc error - wish I could replicated it. I recommend extracting the .rars and seeing if you get a greloc error when the files aren't .rared. If you don't know the details of how to do this, find someone in the chat room to walk you through it. If you succeed in getting past G'Reloc without error, please post what you did.