View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 12:31 AM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Activate Sprint phone on Verizon, Altell, etc... Network.

Hello I have just changed to ESN of my touch to the same as my mogul using the methods in the cracking 6800 packaged file. I have SuperCID with mtty 00000000 and then successfully changed the ESN in CDMA workshop. I have also using ##778# i copied the MSID MDN and the settings from my MIP on default profile and custom 1 profile. I am able to receive calls and browse the web in 1x not EVDO. When trying to run the IOTA it attempts to connect with failure. Error 67, but i can successfully browse the net only in 1x. Is there a way to fix this. The only problem i had was not being able to copy the AAA secret key from the default MIP profile because it was all crazy characters, did successfully copy this info from the custom profile 1 with my SPCS user name. Any help would be appreciated... Thanks