View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 01:53 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despiser
It's pretty simple and Im not real sure why people are getting upset.

First off everyone that Ive seen fully appreciates what has happened here so why everyone is crying about not being appreciated is really absurd.

At one point in time we needed Custom built ROMs but that time is past. What we need is OEM's for the Kitchen but instead all we get is the ego inflating ROM builders that want "public appreciation" more than the personol appreciation that they currently get. If thats what you want fine but you need to get over YOURSELF first.

If you don't want to contribute thats fine but why the need to cry about it publically? Ego trumps common sense once again
Very negative here aren't u sir? That's not why the ROM builders are ticked. Hell we get plenty thanks. I myself should be the only one that feels this way because I was the first to get a groundbreaking custom out. And do I still receive thanks no (sometimes granted) but I don't care! I'm glad I got this whole revolution started. I do it for the love and passion....not for the thanks or the "ego trip". I hope that everyone realizes ppl do this for fun...not because we have too. So I say ignore the "dummies/flammers/shit starters" and do what u want!
~Mike