View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 11:57 AM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: So will the HTC Raphael be the ultimate PPC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
The question is, however, if someone will be able to make an OEM sized battery with an extended capacity.... I really hope so, because I don't want to have to worry about charging 24/7.
I think HTC wanted to keep costs to a minimum, but do they realize that this is a MULTIMEDIA phone? IDK.... I just still think that's strange.

And is it just me, or does anyone notice that the D-Pad rotates AND you can press up,down,left,right etc?
I'm sure both Seidio and Mugen will make batteries like you described, but I'll be holding out for extended-sized versions, as I did with the mogul. The small increase from the standard-size wasn't enough for me versus the cost. My 3200 mAh battery made me feel like I had a whole new phone.