lisat96
PPCGeeks Regular

lisat96 is keeping up the good worklisat96 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TCPMP vs CorePlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboom View Post
I can play h.264 videos on my sprint touch using tcpmp, but I seem to consistantly get choppy frame rates in the same parts of the clips...
I have attached two zip files to this post which contain two h.264 2-minute clips I ripped from #1 dvd burner from the movie Tears of the Sun. If someone could play them both for me in coreplayer I'd really appreciate it. I also think this will help people to figure out whether or not Corplayer is really better than TCPMP (Youtube issues aside)
also - there is no nudity, language, or violence in either of the clips for anyone who might be concerned....thanks for the help!

I also have a Sprint Touch and have a weird problem playing h.264 videos in TCPMP. I have the AVC plugin and they play beautifully until the 1 hr 42 minute mark, after which the video is corrupted and unwatchable. The same videos play fine in CorePlayer, WMP, and Conduits Pocket Player. The last two players only work because of the built-in h.264 support on the Touch. Same thing happens on my PDA with TCPMP. I suspect it's a compatibility issue between my ripper (PQDVD) and the TCPMP plugin, but the videos work everywhere else (including an iPod). Is anyone else seeing this?