Thread: Wm6.1 + Gps...?
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 08:43 AM
Lsme420
The Pusher Man

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wm6.1 + Gps...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rdie View Post
I would love to jump on the GPS bandwagon but I'm not willing to give up my threaded messaging for it. Is there a 6.1 ROM (or kitchen better yet) with GPS enabled in the works?
There is threaded for 6.0. You can Google search for "Cody's threaded messaging" or "Palm threaded Messaging". I cant post links or the App's because Palm asked them to be removed but they are still around on the interweb. Or check out a different app HERE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude1120 View Post
what he said, i was gonna try the rev a wit the gps update in the other post, but they said it takes n hour tho, man im not tryna brick my phone on accident, i think ill wait a lil longer and keep observing the problems
Youll be fine flashing a rom. Just make a game plan before you start always know how to get back to stock and don't hold your breath. The flash takes to long you'll pass out.

Last edited by Lsme420; 04-26-2008 at 08:47 AM.