View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 03:07 AM
htcuser
Banned User

htcuser is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Replacement Touch has funny screen

Just got my replacement for my lost Touch. I just could not help it noticing something terrible with this replacement. After installing all my contacts back manually and putting all my programs, my eyes were hurting and I had a slight headache. This was about 2 t hours of usage is restoring. Then I realized that the screen on this Touch had funny horizontal lines. Obviously its the resolution of the screen. But the thing is .. every time i barely moved the touch or my eye away from the screen and brought them back. I would notice them and they would slowly fade away. BEST COMPARISON IS WHEN YOU HAVE A LOW HERTZ ON YOU pc MONITOR and you can almost make out the screen refresh rates. That gives a headache. Then once you bring up the screen refresh rate to about 85 and above its like night and day. Your eyes are relaxed. Well , this is whats happening with this replacement. I flashed to 6.1 thinking it would help but no go. I paid 50 dollars to Ausurion for this. Should I call them and let them know about this? Will they just laugh at me? Help.. any suggestions will help..