Thread: New Rumor??
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 07:33 PM
jgatter
Regular 'Geeker

jgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Rumor??

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero157h7 View Post
Hey guy, quit being a negative nancy. as stated before this was from Sprint and HTC. How many months went by before an OFFICIAL leaked rom was out? 6? 7? How long has the Touch been out?

Sorry if I sounded so negative, but looking around the web I noticed that very few people had a GPS working with mogul before the official realease (maybe someone from the inside), but no one seens to have the vogue GPS working...

Like myself, I got sprint (I was a verizon customer) because of the navigation on the everything plan, but did not notice my phone did not have it... but I ended up keeping it cause its so small and all plus I was hoping that this new rom would give the ability to it... but after reading stuff around the web, I am just not so sure, that's just my opinion...

Now I REALLY WISH that this new update will make the GPS work, I will be a very happy camper!

I just made the comments in case the person needs a phone with a GPS and getting frustrated later...

But thanks for the info everyone... you guys just brought my hope back...