View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 08:23 AM
cbus
PPCGeeks Regular

cbus is keeping up the good workcbus is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Verizon vs Sprint Touch

So my buddy just got his Verizon touch and asked me to help set up some programs on it. While doing this I noticed some differences between the 2 devices.

The most significant one was the screen itself. If you hold the Sprint touch and Verizon at an angle - you can clearly see the information on the Verizon touch. The Sprint is cloudy and not viewable. They must have made some adjustments to the screen after all the complaining about not being able to see it in the sunlight. His screen was very clear in direct sunlight!

The white casing on the Verizon version is very plastic looking and not to my liking.

The overall performance between the devices seemed different. I have a ton of programs loaded on my Sprint touch and he has just a few but mine seemed to respond quicker than his. He also seemed to be getting the same amount of battery life and I have mine set up to be always on internet plus I get more phone calls and emails than him.

Overall I prefer the Sprint version but would like to have a better screen for sure. Other than that - we both wish we could have gps - oh well - Maybe Q3!