Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 08:02 PM
eehrhard
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by badutahboy View Post
I actually just downloaded pocket clock... I'm gonna check it out and customize batterystatus so that it's just the notification bar and make that static with everything else UL...

However, I've got a new question.. I was consolidating tabs, and I deleted the default tab.. I moved the UL customization app into a different tab, but ever since I deleted the default tab, I CANNOT get UL to load...

Got any advice on how to fix this?
Can you get to the UL config from start menu or by going to \program Files\UltimateLaunch\UltimateLaunchConfig.exe?

Try going to one of your other tabs and make it the default by choosing Open at start up from the Tab tab at the bottom. I dont know if this will work or not but its worth a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by printelf View Post
I downloaded ultimate launch I am a real newbie to this. I have HTC ppc6800 which should be the same as titian/mogul from what I have read. I could be wrong. Anyway, I can't get it to download am I just being stupid I get an error message that this is not a geniune ppc software and then blank screen. Any advice.
Are you installing it to the phone? I would just say to try again. Maybe re-download it. Many of us have 6800s and have had no problems installing it.