Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 12:19 PM
badutahboy
Regular 'Geeker

badutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
Yes. You can have HTC home above UL on your today screen. Just activate it and make sure it is above UL on the list of today screen items.

You are not going to have much space though.

And You can really do so much better than HTC home by using BatteryStatus and WeatherPanel but to each his own...

Thanks Eehrhard...

When I set up UL previously I tried batterystatus and hated it, which is why I was shying away from it this time, but after investing some time on xda, I've got batterystatus set up the way I like... almost. I'll post pics in a day or two, and I'll be happy to share my batterystatus xml with anyone who's interested.

Here's another question.. any chance batterystatus would play nice with having two instances running? I'd like to set up my "notifications" line to be static at the top of my today screen, but I'd like the clock and other stuff on a page in UL.

Any input?

Edit: The short answer: No, batterystatus can't have two instances running...

So, to rephrase my question... Is there another app that I can use to configure a nice digital clock/date screen?

Here's my what my today screen looks like.. I'd like to stay similar to this... Currently, everything in the blue theme is static and UL exists below, but I'd like more room on my screen for UL so I don't have to have 7 UL pages... I'd like to find a nice clock today plugin that I can have on one screen, and I'll just keep the notification bar from Batterystatus..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Today screen 1.jpg (17.5 KB, 146 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Today 2.jpg (19.5 KB, 127 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by badutahboy; 04-20-2008 at 12:25 PM.