View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 10:54 AM
jessenj
Lurker

jessenj is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Someone please help a noob

Forgive the noobishness of this post but I'm new to PPC and I have a couple questions:

1. I seem to have removed my lock icon from the touch screen (been playing with different tools). How do I get it back?

2. How do I get rid of the line that says "Device unlocked" or "Device Locked"

3. I would really like tabs or something that lets me have quick thumb access to different app types (ie. Inet tab for browsers and comm, Utils tab for Resco Explorer etc, Media tab for Coreplayer etc)

4. Dialer replacements - where can I get em and whats the best out there?

5. I hate the contact screen and would love to know what the most preferred one. I really don't want to use the stylus if i don't have to.

6. Can someone help me correctly identify each part of the Touch (Vogue's) main screen? I would be in a lot better shape with searches if I knew what the proper names of each section was called.

7. I'd really like to have a soft reset and shutdown button available. Whats the best way to add these?

Also, I was considering using S2U2 but I've heard that it doesn't show incoming caller id's when the phone is locked. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks again for the help in advance. I hope to be a contributor once I get some things sorted out since I'm a developer.

Jesse

Last edited by jessenj; 04-20-2008 at 11:02 AM.