View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 07:35 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.19716 (Build 19716.1.0.0) - UPDATED 20080308

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkyle View Post
I am having interesting issues with the 6.1 kitchen. I upgraded fine from the 6.0 kitchen. The original ROM went on my phone just fine.
However...
I have no pics/video messaging option now.
Did you include ArcSoft?
Quote:
Anytime I try to load a new ROM, I have to load the WM5 ROM first before I can put any ROM on to the phone from the 6.1 kitchen. Anytime I just try to load a new ROM from the kitchen, my phone gets "stuck" at the boot screen where it shows the first picture I loaded.
Try selecting fewer items. If you're seeing this after flashing 1.02 bootloader, please upload your selections.txt.
Quote:
I had to go from the 1.04 to the 1.02 bootloader just to be able to load any ROMS from the 6.1 kitchen. I have searched and searched and can't find any info anywhere on if/how I can upgrade the bootloader from 1.02 to 2.02.

Can someone please help me? Any suggestions?
No, you can't change from 1.xx to 2.xx. The first digit of the bootloader version indicates the type of flash electronics your Apache was built with.