Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 07:28 PM
up2no6ood
PPCGeeks Regular

up2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

hmmm can you post a link of those icons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
I think you hit it on the head with us that LOVE UL it is the fact that you can do so much and it is so tightly integrated. I have been using it for months now and still tweak it all the time. Its like my phone in that regard I am always adding and removing programs and tweaking and UL is an extension of that.

I used mobil shell for a while and ended up unstalling it and never purchasing it. Now this was before the latest version so I cant speak much to that as i have heard good things about it but I didnt like the "feel" of it. It was pretty much the same problems I have with WAD and WA3 they do too much to the interface. I was a big PocketPlus guy before UL though and I think the comparison is really between UL and PP as they are both launchers at thier core. I still have PP as i kept it for all of the other features besides the today plugin. UL does have a bit of a learning curve but I like that and it isnt so hard to use you get frustrated and you dont have to know xml or any programming for that matter.

I do like your icon set. I dont really use the square button type icons but you have put together quite a set. I am currently all about the GANT, MiniGant, MicroGant etc. from deviantart. They are all original drawings which I find pretty cool and the names of the icos are hilarious.