View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 08:09 AM
boggsie
b00nsquad

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All those with voice command ROMs, need to confirm bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by sollyd View Post
My VC issue is that I can't get it to "hear" my confirmation. It activates, hears my "dial" or "call..." command, asks to confirm, beeps then exits. The only way to make it work is to uncheck the confirm options. Any ideas?
This is an issue I am suffering with, too.

1) The actual Voice Command prompts are so quiet, if I didn't know what was being said, I wouldn't be able to figure it out. This isn't particularly helpful when relying on Voice Command to announce incoming calls.

2) The confirmation prompt (which suffers from issue #1) does not recognize any, and I mean any reply from me. I can get around this issue by turning off the confirmation options. Turning off confirmations, when the prompts are so quiet that you can't hear them, can make for some embarassing moments.

Personally, I have tried no less than eight ( AudioPara.csv files and none of them have any impact on the prompt volume.