View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 01:45 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: a question to my fellow geeks and tweakers

i look at this issue pretty much like the 'uncanny valley' in computer animation and simulators... the closer technology brings you to automating and easilly setting up your phone, the less satisfied we ultimately are with finding that 'perfect' setup. Every time i get wm5 nailed down, wm6 comes out, then 6.1, then dcd, or no2chem keep improving and refining the process....

long story short, i just accept that i'l always be tweaking and fixing and upgrading and flashing... i dont even 'want' to find the perfect setup now lol.

Best... Member... Ever...