View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 10:56 AM
theBside
Lurker

theBside is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint business data plans for the Mogul?

JJBusch -
This Sprint rep you talked to is feeding you a line. That $30.00 plan is probably his all inclusive plan. My company currently has an account with Sprint that has 600 phone lines. We have quite a few Treo's, Moguls, and Moto Q's all using activesync to access our exchange mail. The data plan that we have, albeit it doesn't include navigation, is for unlimited data and unlimited text messaging, costs us $15.00 a month. I believe we got a deal on the text messaging, because all phone lines I now add to the account only get the unlimited data for $15.00 a month and I need to add texting for anywhere between $5.00 and $10.00 a month.

Now the sprint rep that you spoke to may be giving you a $30.00 price tag depending on what you have asked for, and for lack of wanting to explain it to you fed you that line about activesync. Send me what plan (Data, Text, Navigation, etc) you are looking to get on your phone and I will talk to my rep and see what they say.

You may also want to post your location and possibly someone on here has a rep that they may want to throw your way.