View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 03:14 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Couple Of Crazy Questions..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo5k View Post
Okay ppl.. i did use the search button, but i found nothing..
I googled, and it gave me yeses, but no proof!.. So i apologize if these are n00b questions to some of yous!

1. Can the phone receive wifi? If so how? ( speaking of wifi internet in ur house, not sprint pcs internet.)
You need a wifi card to do so.

Quote:
2. I know phone can be used as a modem, but can it be used as a wireless router?? ( means cable will not be needed for laptop to connect)
hmmmm...I don't think so...but smarter people than me may know a better answer. You might be able to use a BlueTooth connection...but I don't know if that will allow you to use the 700wx as the router. Besides, if your laptop is wireless ready, why are you trying to use your phone as the router?

Quote:
3. I was reading thru the TODAY SCREEN stuff, and loved a couple of ppls screen... Esp. the vista look.. I wanted tat one badly. But is there an exe or cab for it somewhere.. Like everything is already compiled, or do i have to google and dload each one individually.
Search the Themes Forum for it...it's probably in there somewhere. Is there a specific Today Screen that you're refering to?

late,
Coz

Last edited by CozBoogie; 03-19-2008 at 03:44 PM.