View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 06:07 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: Maybe Moving from Windows. Would like some real input reivews from users

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
Well on T-mobile you'll get faster speeds and will be on the more superior GSM technology.

You just don't get it do ya? I called you out for basically the exact same crap less than 24hrs ago in this thread and here you go again.. Do you read entire posts or just enough that you feel another one of your tmobile/wp plugs is warranted? OP clearly says "I'm really just interested in the phone"..yet you ignore that and "plug" away. How is your post in any way beneficial to this thread and its questions?

Like I said before, IT'S REALLY ANNOYING SEEING YOU POST IT EVERYWHERE(and not really fair to us frequent/dedicated members who have to consistently put up with it)!! Enough is enough..seriously give it a rest!!!

@ Mods: I'm sorry for the off topic but the way he runs(wild) around here with his postings is getting a bit ridiculous(and extremely old)! Maybe shorten/tighten his leash or something(seriously something needs to change)

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 08-26-2012 at 06:20 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.