View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 12:56 AM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: [TWRP 2.0] lnando84's Sports Recovery Theme's {TAKING REQUESTS!!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
Icons/text looks alil to the right and it say blue glass on top dont know if thats the name you gave it
Oops sorry bout the blue glass..that's the 1st theme I ported and use it as a base to make the rest.(forgot to rename it within the xml).

Here's a new zip for you to test..I edited the xml to show the right title and also realigned the buttons for ya some..let me know if they're any better?

I attached the zip above in my original post(so others don't download the misaligned version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
your the man
you got post this in the S3 section sure people will love you for it
I thought about starting a thread there..just I've already been so busy, don't want to bury myself. Maybe when I get back from vacation

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.