PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Themes & Mods
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2012, 02:58 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: [TWRP 2.0] lnando84's Sports Recovery Theme's {TAKING REQUESTS!!}

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention.. If anyone wants me to remake any of my previous(v1) themes compatible with TWRP 2.1/2.2, drop me a line..I'll be more than happy to do that!! I also have successfully ported my evo3d(540x960) themes to work on devices with 480x 800 and also 1280x720 resolutions so again if anyone wants any ported, simply let me know, I'm happy to help

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-23-2012, 05:14 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

hey can i get one 1280x720 for the S III
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/135/103hiv.jpg

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:43 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
I've said this before and I'll say it again..there's def no one else like you here or on any other site!!

And ok sounds good..let me know then what he says. Maybe it's easier to add a blank post between the 1st & 2nd and I'll add/switch up the previews as necessary. What ever is easiest for ya!!
Awe... that is so sweet of you to say! You made my day Nando! Thank you!!
I reached out to Mike with your question, but have not heard back yet. I will keep at it! =]

Old 07-25-2012, 05:16 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
hey can i get one 1280x720 for the S III
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/135/103hiv.jpg
Sure thing bro, only thing is I can't test it so you'll have to let me know if it needs anything to be adjusted/realigned..Enjoy it buddy!!

Last edited by lnando84; 07-26-2012 at 12:59 AM.
Old 07-25-2012, 05:41 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Awe... that is so sweet of you to say! You made my day Nando! Thank you!!
I reached out to Mike with your question, but have not heard back yet. I will keep at it! =]
Well.. you deserve to hear it.. so your welcome Tink

Ok no biggie..let me know then when he gets back to ya. I'm finally going on a week long vacation starting this fri night/sat morning(YAY!!) so if no word before then, I'll take care of all the previews when I get back.

I know you can't use this(since you don't have a evo3d) but wanted to make it for ya anyways cause it's such a sweet pic!!

Attached Files
File Type: zip lnando84 Tink v2_(2.1)ui.zip (3.04 MB, 0 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lnando84; 07-25-2012 at 06:19 AM.
Old 07-25-2012, 05:55 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Here's one of my newest creations(aside from the 2 above).. Let me know if you guys like and what you think of it!! Enjoy..

Attached Files
File Type: zip lnando84 TWRP2.2_ui.zip (546.1 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lnando84; 07-25-2012 at 05:57 AM.
Old 07-25-2012, 06:00 AM
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Here's one of my newest creations(aside from the 2 above).. Let me know if you guys like and what you think of it!! Enjoy..

whats the res for this? cuz i really like it
Old 07-25-2012, 06:07 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
whats the res for this? cuz i really like it
Right now its for the Evo3d(540x960)..but I'll go ahead and start porting it over for ya
Old 07-25-2012, 06:18 AM
N00b

Icons/text looks alil to the right and it say blue glass on top dont know if thats the name you gave it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20120725_030827.jpg (445.0 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Karl; 07-25-2012 at 06:23 AM.
Old 07-25-2012, 06:24 AM
N00b

Quote:
Right now its for the Evo3d(540x960)..but I'll go ahead and start porting it over for ya
your the man
you got post this in the S3 section sure people will love you for it

Last edited by Karl; 07-25-2012 at 06:33 AM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Themes & Mods