View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 10:05 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Is T-Mobile and AT&T better than Sprint Service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
Yes I know the story. Well good thing is your are all set for now. I'm actually considering picking up an unlocked Galaxy nexus from the Play Store and activating it on Tmobile. It's selling for 349.00 and has Jelly Bean already. Pretty cool. But then I realize it would just add to my flashing sickness and I don't really need it. lol.
I am on a GNex on T-Mobile and I have been flash happy since yesterday switching between AOKP build 40 and Jelly Belly 4.1 ROM (which is FAST as hell).

Get it, I like it way more than the SGS3 or any other phone on the market, and my up/down speeds are fast as hell.