View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 02:53 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Phone can't sleep after playing music And no sound after incremental kernel updat

Quote:
Originally Posted by monmouthguy View Post
Bluetooth is turned off in Android and I kill the process in Win Mo before booting to Android.

In the LED Regime app, I have the setting for amber when awake and off when sleeping. After using any music player, Pandora, Xiia, StreamFurious, etc. the amber light will flash on and off with a regular pattern. No mew messages, no low battery. Seemingly the way the program works would indicate that the phone is bouncing in and out of sleep every half second.

I'm unaware of what logs would be helpful in determining the problem but I would be happy to post them if you tell me what you need.
No clue what you mean by kill the process in WinMo. You mean you turn off BT in WinMo before booting Android? That's not enough. You need to turn off BT, reboot WinMo, then boot Android. You cannot have BT on at all in WinMo!

Those are all 3rd party music players - what about the built-in one?

Do you use BT in Android? I think there's a setting in Pandora for BT as well. This is the classic issue with BT and music player apps...

As for logs, I know GetLogs has been mentioned more than once. Same with this page. http://xdandroid.com/wiki/Logs