View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 12:35 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: AT&T starts throttling

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
As @DaveTN used to put it ;unlimited is um,limited. That's bogus that they aren't telling people where the throttle line is like what T-mobile is doing. I just broke my 10GB limit with them and am now being throttled.
Throttle or not, Sprint just plain stinks around here. Knoxville TN has absolutely NO 4G and the 3G is dial-up spped at best. IMHO, going with a carrier that throttles a good signal is probably better than one that offeres an unlimited crappy one.

After 15+ years with Sprint, I'm finally changing to Verizon this week which has awesome LTE where I live.

David