View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 12:02 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Sense ROM on SGS2(Epic Touch 4G)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
Over on XDA there is a Sense Themed rom that is very close to the true HTC Sense look. Threre is actually 2 Sense themed roms,but one of them more closely resembles the true Sense look throughout. Id post the roms name but i cant remember it now. Just head over to xda and search their Epic 4G Touch rom developement section and u will find it. Both Sense themed roms have HTC or Sense in the rom titles. I havent tried either of them,but the screen shots of one of the Sense themed roms looks very close to my old Evo. Hope this helps.
prove it cause you cant do it and i live on xda and never saw the word "sense" in a et4g rom title.

Epic 4G Touch Android Development - xda-developers