View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 02:09 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: Who still loves WM ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
Here's what I also use sometimes iPhone speedtest this along with the bandwidth app they all give me the same results. @lnando84 should retry his tests using the other site and a speedtest app.
LOL now I "should" try this and "should" try that.. Next you'll have me jumping thru hoops to prove it.. Come on man, be real!! I used the link IN YOUR SIGNATURE so don't tell me you use other methods when all the proof is right there.. HATERS will always hate!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleki View Post
do you or your neighbor have an airave? that seems to be the same bandwidth I get with it on.
No I personally don't have one but maybe one of my neighbors do.. funny how I'm getting those speeds(in my hand) yet have others tell me it's not possible, even when i post the proof..

Donations accepted not expected!