View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 09:19 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Has anyone heard if the Evo 4G is getting an Ice Cream Sandwich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
HTC has responded to this: HTC: We're reviewing Ice Cream Sandwich and determining our plans -- Engadget

I guess time will tell but it will ultimately be up to HTC if they decide to upgrade the Evo. My guess is no since they want folks to upgrade their devices. Evo3d, Sensation, Amaze though will probably get it though imo.
I agree bro, they have updated the Evo a couple of times now and I seriously doubt they will again as they want people to update their device, plus it depends on what the specs would be required to run Ice Cream.