View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 10:38 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by etdouglas View Post
Is there anyway to increase the space that the OS uses? I am running into the low storage space error and I have 1500 mb free on the storage card. Does the android OS use some of the space on the phone memory or is it setting aside a certain amount of space to use on the storage card?
First, I hope you're not using this thread as a reference. The last post was made... almost a year ago. Let's just say it's outdated.

Second, all of the storage you're talking about is in the data.img file. See this thread on how to expand that files size easily.

Our rootfs defaults to a 256mb size data.img - a good compromise so users with 512mb cards can still use our builds easily, but gives *most* users enough space .