View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 10:47 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Just stopping in to say thanks and goodbye.

Most of you know about my recent TP2 ordeal and I had to move on due to a string of defective refurbs. I'm now sproting an EVO and looking forward to tweaking it.

But I have to say... I've been on PPCG since the very early days but the mojority of my posts have been right here. I started out learning a lot about the TP2 here as well as flashing NRG - which was the ONLY custom ROM that I ever liked on it and the one I used almost exclusively, so THANKS to NRG for an awesome ROM.

After learning, I started paying back as most of you know and helping out with a lot of the troubleshooting until I went back to grad school. It now looks like a well lit torch has been passed on and that tradition will continue with the many new guys and gals that have been helping out. I'm proud of you all.

Like Kiowa, my heart is here and I will check back often to see how things are going and whats going on with my "family".

So now I have to get busy learning a new (to me) mobile OS....

Take care y'all. You're a wonderful group and I'm honored to have been a part of it.

David
This post has been thanked 4 times.