View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 11:32 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 screen ad menus freaking out?? looks like when warm

Did the phone actually FEEL hot? I so, was it hotter than normal. I know most of mine have gotten warm during normal use but never hot. it could also be a moisture issue. Carrying it in your pocket can cause a small amount of moisture to accumulate. If you think it may possibly be, then put it in a bag of uncooked white rice for a day and the rice will absorb any moisture.
One thing to note, if you put a warm phone in a freezer then take it out, condensation will almost immediately form in the phone and cause some moisture to build up. .... just look at all the condensation on the outside of that beer bottle that you stuck in there to chill it down fast...

Also, has it been dropped or experienced any other kind of trauma?

Fianlly, from my recent experience with replacements - I'm now waiting on my 7th TP2 in less than 1 month - the lot of refurbs that they are picking from is crap IMHO and I've learned through my experience that no matter how much you gripe and complain...even nicely... they are not going to give you anything else but the TP2. I've learned that the hard way...

ANyway, hope you get it working.

David