View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 05:38 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited
Threadstarter

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looks Like My TP2/SPRINT Days are Over

This is just absolutely reficulous!! I've not had the phone but more than a couple hours and it locks up and gives me a confetti looking screen! Never seen or heard of it before so I took a picture of it.

I dis a soft reset and less than 15 minutes later it did it again. One thing I dod notice about this one is that the power button seemed like it was "sluggish". I'd press it and a couple seconds later the phone would come on.

The good news is that they hadn't mailed back my other phone so they swapped it back for me and now I'm waiting on Lucky 7.

Heres a picture of the confetti screen:

David