View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 04:26 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited
Threadstarter

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looks Like My TP2/SPRINT Days are Over

Got a call this morning that my replacement arrived today and I could gome pick it up and guess what.....

Yep, bad screen. Although there were no blue spots on this one, the rainbow blotch/oil slick under the glass is much worse than the previous phone.

But, I'm not going to make a big deal about it. This whole ordeal has been a total waste of my time and while Sprint has replaced the phone whenever there was a problem, it is painfully obvious that their standards are not up to mine as far as their refurbs/replacements go.

I know I'm only a molecule in the bucket to Sprint and my leaving will have very little impact at all but I will move on to Big Red when my contract is up in a few months. My daughter has a very nicely discounted corporate plan that she's going to add my wife and I to so as long as my TP2 carries me to that day then I'll be happy.

Its sad becasue a few years ago all I had to do was call retentions and they would bend over backwards to help out and keep a customer. Now its just plain "no" and IMHO rather than continuing to be an leader and innovator in wireless technology, they just want to follow all the rest. Sad, very sad.

David