View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 07:08 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited
Threadstarter

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looks Like My TP2/SPRINT Days are Over

@fsturniolo Yessir, every bit of it is true. It makes me wonder if being nice and polite to them on the phone and not losing my cool just isn't worth it. I've always tried to be nice and polite when dealing with any form of tech support...well, except Dell... and for the most part, the resolutions have always been in my favor. But this time it appears that they have hired some brick masons to stonewall me every time I call.

It seems like the delay and runaround is now their favorite game.

IMHO, as Sprint makes their changes to put themselves in line with the other carriers, it seems like their support has taken leaps and bounds backwards. And to make matters worse, they have the audacity to ask if I would rate them as excellent after every call or go to a store. Well Sprint, HELL NO, I WILL NOT rate you as excellent nor do I think I ever will. You simply do not deserve it and to think you even do is utterly assenine.

Its funny too that the survey takers no longer call as of last week, I guess because they know how poorly I'm going to rate them.

@fsturniolo sorry to go off on a tangent, but thank you for your words of support.

David