View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 07:40 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Who Still Loves Their TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
same here ! I tend to forget its on my lap and will forget the effect gravity has when I stand up ^-^ especially when I get out of the car !
in my case it usually happened when I was usb tethering..I would pick up the laptop forgetting that its connected which then is followed by the "catapult effect"..nothing like seeing your phone shot half way across the room onto the floor..

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
btw @Tinkerbell , I hate you , 5xxx rep ! that's almost as much as @horndoctor ! and and and HE'S A SUUUPER GEEENIUS !!!!!! :O
No matter what you do, do not look straight at Darren's rep...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsturniolo View Post
Need to connect to Outlook for calendar, contacts and tasks. Dropped it once or twice, but it still looks great and it just works! I keep it in a belt holster, nice and snug.

Hope I didn't jinx myself, but I'll keep it running for a while longer.
Android has outlook sync via 3rd party software..calendar, contacts and tasks

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 09-21-2011 at 08:24 PM.