View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 03:24 PM
sjs01
PPCGeeks Regular

sjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsjs01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by janusman View Post
Well - When I used FRX6 - I used it only for few hours or so - as it led to many reboots ad crashes - was testing the SOD fix I guess. Even before that - I used to get calls - also used to miss a few - I do remember friends telling me - It kept ringing when I never received any calls.

As for the signal bars - Yes - this is the first time I have noticed that.

I don't mind not having Wifi/bluetooth/Camera or any additional things - but I do need the basic things to work - attend calls... else I cannot continue using it eventhough I want to ..
I found out on the new build my phone has been doing this. The way I found to fix it though is once you boot android make a call (I called my voicemail). After that I haven't had any troubles with missing calls. Just make sure every time you reboot into android you make a call, I'm not sure if this will work for you, but it seems to have fixed it for me. I personally can't stand windows mobile anymore, I'm running android full time on my phone.