View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 11:23 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited
Threadstarter

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looks Like My TP2 Days are Over

OK, I'm at the point that I'm now about to blow an aneurism over this whole issue.

Sprint arranged an appointment for me to go to a local store to get yet another replacement TP2 (4th in just over a week now) because of the screen issue and because the proximity sensor isn't working - my ear presses keys while I'm on a call.

I went to the scheduled appointment and when the tech tried to place an order for another TP2, she was told that its on backorder (probably because I've used up 4 of them... LOL). So, I wasted yet more time and still have a crappy phone. On top of that, they STILL WILL NOT swap with another phone.

Time to file complaints with the AG and BBB.

David