View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 10:51 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited
Threadstarter

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looks Like My TP2 Days are Over

Well, like I figured, No is NO. I received my scheduled call today from another "executive assistant" to Mr. Hesse and was told that the ONLY option is to get another refurbed TP2. This one is going to be sent to the local Sprint store and inspected by them to make sure that it is fully functional and that I will be happy with it.

He told me that absolutely no exceptions could be made on the Arrive or any other smartphone as they are "locked" to the more expensive plans and there was no way to override them. I asked him if even Mr. Hesse said it was ok, then could it be done and he told me that the only way to do it was to go to a higher priced plan and there was no way at all to override it. LOL!

And.... the ETF still stands.

So, you win Sprint....for now, at least. I give up. And at the end of January, I will give you up too.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.