View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 11:01 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My phone finally took a Sh*t

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
WP7 requires $10 fee as well and new plans...winmo doesn't..

As for the samsung phone..you mean the samsung replenish? I know that doesn't require $10 fee but you still need a new plan as far as I know...don't you?

there is also option of EPRP plans which is 109$ for 2 lines and $15 per line after..(1600 minutes and data included)

so 3 lines would be 125$ and $10 fee on 1 line would be 135$ a month before taxes.
@gTen ,

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I think it was the replenish that he mentioned.

On a good note, my son is smoking some of his awesome homemade pork on Monday and one of our guests is a manager from a local Sprint store. Maybe I can hit him up for an invite or referral for an EPRP.
...gonna have to buy some more beer....

David