View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 08:47 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
But you would think wp would see what sells and make screen bigger than old ass tp2.
Man, they spend millions on surveys and shit. They sell hundreds of millions of copies of windows 7, they build an OS from scratch and get an rtm that can compete with android and ios in less than a year. Brandon Watson is straight up awesome with devs.

They know what they're doing.

They've been beta testing with us and now they're ready to lay down some serious shit. Ffc, dual core, big ass super amoled, tooth brush, all sorts of stuff.

Wait till q2 2012, they have what u want.

Remember android? All they had on sprint forever was the hero. Then evo came for the ride and it was on.

I'm getting an iPhone 5. Keeping my hd2, and nexus prime so I can rock all 3 operating systems for reals

Sent from my HTC HD2 on the PPCGeeks App
This post has been thanked 1 times.