View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 10:05 PM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Epic4G&Coverage SUCKS, I complained to dan@sprint.com, They are letting me exchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
verizon is perfect here. do not let sprint tell you the snow had anything to do with it because it's BS. the towers are overloaded. they promised me a fix every month for 6 months and i gave up. that's why they let me out of $500 in eft's when i left. they knew they were in the wrong. it was soo bad here with service it even made the local news twice. my wife and i are perfectly happy with verizon now. i love having working 4g in my home for once. never had that with my evo. and best of all i do not need any airrave.
@fixxxer2008

like in this article here:

Muskegon cell phone users report network issues; fix promised this week | MLive.com

yea I'd pretty much say it'll be fixed by now, companies don't like being blasted in the media. same thing happened with the electric company here. they had this truck holding up a falling pole in front of this man's restaurant and it prevented him from getting any business and even several calls to the company didn't get it removed but as soon as the media got wind of it they got out and fixed it. I also did something similar with sprint when one of the thunderstorms caused widespread outages this radio station had a texting line where people can report outages and I posted my outage along with the sprint tower issues and they read my text word from word. about a week later sprint sends a newsletter and puts "we're improving your network experience" in it. since then my 3G service has been gradually improving and will be improved by the end of September (or so they tell me) so we'll see.